Thursday, July 3, 2008

Honnneeey, the Smoke Machine is Broken!

Ok, so, yes, it's been waaaaay too long since my last post. My little sister got married last weekend, so I've been busy. Actually, she was already married. Is that confusing? Sorry, long story involving deployment, JP ceremony, Iraq, etc., etc. Anywho. They finally had their wedding. It was originally planned for about a year ago.

It was beautiful. Just wait til you see it. I know you'll agree. Really. Can I get a huh, huh?

But, how can we see it? Are you going to post a video?

No, no my little brussel sprouts. It's going to be on a reality show.

I have now been (or will be, I should say, in September) on a reality show. "Whose Wedding Is It Anyway?" on the Style Network. Which I don't even get, by the way.

And in case you see it, just so you know (in case you hadn't already guessed), it's a "reality" show (emphasis on the air quotes).

Have you ever played that get-to-know-you game where you're supposed to tell everyone something that "nobody knows about you"? This is so going to be my answer now. Oh, the humanity, I'm going to get to see myself on national TV. Isn't there some country that wants to shoot down our satellites? Can I send them money? But then I wouldn't get my HGTV, and how can I live without my "Designed to Sell" and "Design Star"?

Oh, and one more thing, I think the camera really adds about 25 or 50 pounds.

UPDATE!!! UPDATE!!!
The show is set to air on October 28, 2008 on the Style Network - Heaven help us all!

No comments: