Wednesday, January 19, 2011

"Sicky Pup"

This is my FAVORITE baby expression that any of my children have uttered.  Scarlet still can't say it correctly and I don't want her to.  I dread the day she finally gets it "right."  I even call it that sometimes.  It makes me smile.  Is that bad parenting?  I'm sure my education professors wouldn't have been in favor of it.  Another favorite "word" the kids have used is "conkulator" instead of calculator.  It always made us laugh.  Then there are just the out-there expressions.  Christian used to say, "Kill that fire!" whatever that means.  We think it started when he was outside playing with my mom.  She was straightening us our back patio and he was pretending to shoot things.  We think she introduced him to the phrase, "Ready, aim, FIRE!" and somehow he translated it into, "Kill that fire!"  Kids say the darndest things!

No comments: