Tuesday, November 18, 2008



It hasn't been very long now (only a couple of months or so), and I love working with the Young Women of our ward. It's such a blessing to be with them, answer their questions, witness the growth of their testimonies while strengthening my own. In every calling, I truly believe the Lord gives us the opportunity to flourish. Learn and grow, learn and grow. This calling is particularly exciting for me as I will be "going through" the YW program for the first time myself. As they work on their Personal Progress (a program in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints for the Young Women), I will be working on mine as well. This year my goal has been to write in my journal and read my scriptures every single day, and so far I have done that (year's not over yet...). That has been a blessing and a strength to me and I feel as though I may accomplish any goal I set my mind to now. So, I'll be blogging about my Value Projects/Experiences for Personal Progress in the coming year. Wish me luck!

No comments: